Inclusion Support Service
We share our skills and knowledge so that so that more children can access holiday clubs, groups and activities.
This service is open to all those in need of support to access activities in the community. There is no formal assessment required for this service. It is open to families and organisations needing support and advice.
For more information please email email@example.com.
Support for families
- We offer information and guidance on finding the best activity for your child
- We can offer one to one support, when needed, for an initial introductory period
- We provide guidance and support to organisations to ensure their activities are inclusive
- We provide support and training so that their staff are confident supporting all children and young people
Support for Organisations
- We offer training and awareness raising programmes. These aim to educate and upskill all those providing activities for children and young people in Jersey
- We offer bespoke training and support when required
- We offer one to one support, when needed, for an initial introductory period
- We encourage organisations to pledge their alliance to supporting Inclusion and Access for All
Help us raise more smiles
With your support, we can help more children and families when it matters most.